2013 Once Upon the Romance


Once Upon A Romance


How does she come across me?
I can tell a story of a young girl who came from underwater in this.  So, inspired by a dream that I dreamt in my real life long time ago.
The body of a young man sank into the vortex. He fell into underwater of the lake , where the mystery lies a city called. Underwater, there are the habitats of Naga (mythical serpent-like creatures).  Also known as the daughter of the Phaya Naga on the one that is known as the princess of Naga . She was found dead the young man . Turns out that pity She had to find a way to help all of the rituals of the serpent to revive the young man back. And then, a miracle is born When the young man survived , really. It's like a new life for him. He lives deep the princess of Naga . Naga groups and dissenters
Until Naga princess falls in love him. She asked the young man married to be a partner of the deep well. He also accepted the request Does not deny any However, the story with a Twist Prior to the wedding of the two. When the young man realized that he was supposed to return humans to live as human beings used to be. So he decided to break away from the underwater world to find his way back to the human world. Where no one knows , however, that he had leaved. Being aware of him, the princess gutted so she orders to search across the city, but no one found. Finally She went out of the city. To find the young man that she loves...
Now  I’m in human world, I think I am that  young man.  So, likely she’ s coming to me.

How does she come across me -70x90 cm -oil on canvas





My dear girl and dogs- 85x120 cm  -oil on canvas

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น